Forum > Christian Legacies Main Forum

Nobody Is Beating Alabama This Year!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Phidippides:
Michigan will once again fold to Ohio State at season's end and that will be that.  Other teams that will then be able to dethrone Alabama will be Georgia and Ohio State.

Are you biased toward Clemson now after that 77-16 beating?  ;D  I imagine that was painful, but this entire season seems like a disaster.  With three remaining games against ranked teams, I'm guessing it's a 2-10 for Louisville.  Dreams of the days of Teddy Bridgewater. 

Donald Baker:
Yeah we are really bad this year.  My hope is we can get Jeff Brohm away from Purdue.

Donald Baker:
Well Bobby Petrino is officially fired now.  Hoping to get Jeff Brohm from Purdue, but I'm confident Athletic Director Vince Tyra will find the best fit to rebuild our football program.

Donald Baker:
So I was correct that only Clemson will be able to stop the Alabama juggernaut.  I think it will be a very close game and Clemson has the personnel to get it done.

Phidippides:
Right now ESPN Football Power Index gives Alabama a 51.4% edge over Clemson in the final.  You can't get much more evenly matched than that.  At least this year there will be a clear cut #1, which is something they were wanting to do in the pre-playoff era not that long ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version