Forum > Christian Legacies Main Forum

Starting A New Job Monday!

(1/1)

Donald Baker:
I am now a Pricing Analyst for Owens Corning!  Don't have the MBA until May, but it has already paid dividends.  I can't wait to get started!

Phidippides:
Wow, congrats!  Sounds pretty good.  A long way from academia, though I guess you're used to it by now.  I didn't realize you were getting ready to graduate so soon.  How long have you been in your MBA program?

Donald Baker:

--- Quote from: Phidippides on January 19, 2019, 01:08:51 PM ---Wow, congrats!  Sounds pretty good.  A long way from academia, though I guess you're used to it by now.  I didn't realize you were getting ready to graduate so soon.  How long have you been in your MBA program?

--- End quote ---

It's a 20 month weekend program that goes straight through.  So I started in the fall of 2017.

Phidippides:
That's pretty intense.  Do you have multiple classes at the same time during a semester, or do you take single, three week classes, one after another?  It's good that you got to do this.  I'm sure the camaraderie was nice to experience.  That's really one of the best sides of grad school - fellow students to study with through the grudge match. 

Donald Baker:
The classes are 3 hours a session for 5 sessions. I usually have 2 or 3 going on at the same time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version